Monday, February 13, 2012

choice gleanings calendar

I read this on the Choice Gleanings calendar today. It's a solid reminder that my Heavenly Father is in control. I also needed this reminder to keep praying. At times on this journey (to our second child) I've felt so at peace that I feel like I'm just expecting it to happen without asking anything of the Lord.

Of course, at the start I pleaded with Him to show me if we were supposed to adopt again. We certainly didn't walk into this process with a light heart. But since the Lord answered my prayers (almost a year ago), I really haven't felt the necessity to plead with Him since, requesting that he give me my child already - you understand what I mean.

Anyway, sometimes I feel that I am too laid back and that I should be seeking the Lord more in earnest. I do feel that the He has given me the peace that I have though, so it is hard to know. I guess I just need to remember that He is in control and He has given us a promise.

I believe in every one of His promises.

february 13th - choice gleanings calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment