Thursday, April 5, 2012

another update

I love updates!

I've been so anxious to see my beautiful little girls face again that I sent her another different care package through "Gifts to China with Love". I got pictures of what was sent to her, including a panda bear, a toy telephone and of course, candy! Sherri and Katherine (at Gifts to China with Love) are incredible, I got a little verbal update on her stats and general life, which is amazing.

Of course, I am still praying for pictures! ...we'll see, they might happen or they might not. For now I'm thankful for this little update on my sweet sweet girl... you would not believe how much I want to hold her right now.

: HEIGHT - 79CM
: WEIGHT - 9KG
: HEAD - 46CM
: CHEST - 56CM
: FEET - 13CM

: JIANG YANG QI LIVES IN THE ORPHANAGE SINCE SHE WAS FOUNDED. NEVER IN FOSTER CARE.

: JIANG YANG QI CAN WALK AND GO UP AND DOWNSTAIRS BY HERSELF.SHE CAN DRINK WITH A CUP BY HERSELF. SHE IS INTROVERT. SHE IS SHY WITH STRANGERS. SHE HAS FEW WORDS, SOMETIMES SHE SPEAK SIMPLE WORDS LIKE MAMA AND GRANDMA. SHE KNOWS ADULTS' WORDS. SHE KNOWS THE SIGN LANGUAGE OF GREETING AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. SHE LOVES TO PLAY WITH MANY CHILDREN, IT WILL MAKE HER HAPPY.

: HER HEART DISEASE IS NOT VERY SICK. SOMETIMES SHE HAS FEVER AND GETS A COLD.

YOU ARE WELCOME TO CONTACT WITH US. CHANG DE SWI

update/gifts for QiQi update/gifts for QiQi update/gifts for QiQi

No comments:

Post a Comment