Saturday, June 29, 2013

her first piggy tails!

piggy-tails!

We reached another milestone around here today. Phebe's first piggy-tails!

Do you remember that sweet little bald head (with the shaved hair) that we first met in Changsha?!

Well, it's been nine months since that moment. And now, just look at her, she's sweet as a button with those cute little piggy-tails. I'm sure you can tell by the picture, but she was absolutely glowing with pride - like the cat that got the cream. To be honest, she's been asking me for piggy-tails for a while now, since she watches me put Lilah's hair in piggy-tails all the time. So I was happy to finally be able to fulfill her request.

Oh, and did you know, hair grows faster in the summer than winter? I read that in one of the 'Weird but True' National Geographic books I bought Lilah!

piggy-tails! piggy-tails! piggy-tails! her first piggy-tails!

As I mentioned, she's like the cat that got the cream!
All antics are purely her own.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...I just love love love! My little is slightly "hair challenged" (like her Daddy! Ha!)...but I am able to make tiny piggies...and it makes her happy too!

    I love the Weird but True books...we have several in the classroom I work in...and I truly enjoy reading them with the kids! :-)

    Just love your images as always...so gifted at capturing the everyday moments that make life so special. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH.MY.GOODNESS. Just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter!! Gracious. She looks so incredibly pleased with her piggy-tails, too.

    Gin =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol..........cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She really is sooooo cute! I love how fast her hair has grown... and those precious smiles!

    ReplyDelete