Tuesday, September 17, 2013

feeling studious!

I know, she's only two years old, but the idea of homework to Miss Phebe right now is all sunshine & rainbows! Which has probably got something to do with her big sister. And yes, I do realize that she doesn't know the true meaning of homework, yet! But check out that pencil grip! In fact, she's had that same grip since the day we met her.

Today, after coming home from dropping Lilah off at school, she grabbed her colouring book and pencils, and proclaimed: "I need do my homework!"

To which I replied: "You GO girl!"

homework! homework!

1 comment:

  1. You are off to a great start with Phoebe doing her homework, I know you are hoping she is always as keen to study...LOL!

    Gracie has started talking about having to do her homework too, kinda dreading the day when I have to help her with algebra and trig though :(

    ReplyDelete