Wednesday, September 18, 2013

swimming lessons

Both my girls started swimming lessons today.

Phebe was beside herself excited... I'm not even sure if I've seen her that excited before! This is her first swimming lesson and after watching her big sister from the side lines, she was more than thrilled her time had finally arrived to have "lessons".

She did really well, her first time away from both Lilah and I. (Lilah was at a different end of the pool.) I sat back and watched from a distance, although she did catch my eye a few times and waved hysterically, shouting "Hi Mama!"

I took these pictures at home, just before we left. Can you tell the excitement levels were high?!

pre swimming lessons excitement! pre swimming lessons excitement! pre swimming lessons excitement! pre swimming lessons excitement! pre swimming lessons excitement! pre swimming lessons excitement! pre swimming lessons excitement! pre swimming lessons excitement!

1 comment:

  1. How cute that Phebe wants "lessons" - piano lessons, swimming lessons. My favorite picture is the one where Phebe is looking at Lilah with pursed lips. What a little sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete